Many Free Advertising Tools for Small Business in South Africa Available Today
Have you just registered a business and looking for freely available online tools you can use to get the business off the ground? There are many online tools in South Africa that business owners can start using without even paying anyone to market their businesses.
1. Get a blog for your business
If you are not yet ready to have a website for your company, you should get a blog for your company, just to get some online presence and online address.
You can get a free blog for your business here:
2. Get your business listed on local website directories based on your business physical address.
You can list it on Show Me South African online directory: https://showme.co.za/
3. List your business on Google Map (Google for Business)
To list your business on Google Maps, click here to get started.
4. Send out a free Press release to South African website
- Write an article about what your business is all about
- Post it on different press release free websites in South Africa
- Ensure there are backlinks to your blog, or website to direct users back to your website/blog
Free Press Release website in South Africa
5. Get Social Media pages for your business
Depending on your business Industry and target audience, you can decide between creating: